GENIRE-L Archives

Archiver > GENIRE > 2003-03 > 1047316166

From: (InsuranceBroker)
Subject: Re: New to this!
Date: 10 Mar 2003 17:09:26 GMT

>Subject: Re: New to this!
>Date: 3/10/2003 12:05 PM Eastern Standard Time

>Hi, Chris. A couple of things that I think I should mention to you:
>
>1. It's a really, really bad idea to post birth & name information
>about living people.

It actually is not all the good to post information on anyone that can be used
against you. The most common bank indenity is the mother maiden name. People
should never use that name so if it comes up on something like a bank account
it clear was someone else doing it.

There are tons of very scary people. I have had the roots web information used
against me.
Doing Insurance business in the Garden State

This thread: