GENIRE-L Archives

Archiver > GENIRE > 2003-03 > 1047323477

From: joe <>
Subject: Re: Hayden, Joseph
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 19:11:17 GMT

Hello Lisa,
You might find some help here...

What Passenger Lists are Online?
http://home.att.net/~wee-monster/onlinelists.html

Look in the "to New York" or "from Ireland" sections for an online
Famine Immigrants to NY database, among other things. All free to search.

If they didn't land in New York, you can find an offline research guide
for the other ports (as well as New York) here...

Finding Passenger Lists 1820-1940s (arrivals at US Ports)
http://home.att.net/~wee-monster/passengers.html

Good luck with your search.

Regards,
Joe

FREE Genealogy Resources wrote:

> Searching for ancestor. Joseph HAYDEN and wife Elizabeth. both b. 1820.
> Joseph had a brother William HAYDEN b. 1815 (wife Mary) that immigrated at
> the same time with him and they went to OHIO, USA. They came here about
> 1847-1848 ...really think may have been into 1848 but Elizabeth would have
> been pregnant if that were true as they had their first daughter Sarah after
> coming here. Other children born in USA: Rachel, Joseph (Jr), Eliza, Thomas
> and Lawson (my gg-grandfather). They all show in OHIO, USA on the 1950
> census records. Sarah was already 2 year old then.

> Thanks
>
> Lisa T

This thread: