GENIRE-L Archives

Archiver > GENIRE > 2003-03 > 1047335236

From: "Is Mise Gan Ainm" <>
Subject: Re: New to this!
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 22:27:16 GMT

"InsuranceBroker" <> wrote in message
> The most common bank indenity[sic] is the mother maiden
name. >People should never use that name so if it comes up
on something like >a bank account it clear was someone else
doing it.

Sorry, I must be in a fog to-day, as the intent of what you
wrote is not at all clear to me. How does the maiden name
of one's mother get into the scenario? Btw, one can't open a
bank account in Canada unless you provide the bank with a
SIN [Social Insurance Number], so maiden name or not, with
no Sin number, there's no bank account?

Checked by AVG anti-virus system (