GENIRE-L Archives

Archiver > GENIRE > 2003-03 > 1047432357

From: Eve McLaughlin <>
Subject: Re: What is the meaning of the term "Scot-Irish"
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 01:25:57 +0000

In article <V2nba.41841$>, Edith Gomez
<> writes
>I guess you aren't as smart as I even thought you were. Eadgyth is old
>Anglo-Saxon for Edith as I looked it up in some old records on the net.

We do all know that (without needing to look it up on the net) - but the
point being made was that it was not American, though otherwise, you
were being aggressively so in trying to foist US terms on our older
>Why I do believe some of you are jealous, what is wrong with being a Bible
Dear me. When you think of the problems caused worldwide by religion
even now.........

Eve McLaughlin

Secretary Bucks Genealogical Society

This thread: