GENIRE-L Archives

Archiver > GENIRE > 2003-03 > 1047522035

From: (Sam Sloan)
Subject: I have added more than one thousand names to my family tree lately.
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 02:21:59 GMT

I have added more than one thousand names to my family tree lately.

I received a lot of help from the book "Descendants of Hugh Thomson"
by Donald C. Thomson.

I now have all of the descendants of Samuel Thomson and Elizabeth
McRobert in my family tree. That includes you.

I have been making great progress on the female side of the tree. I am
back to the dinasour age and rapidly approaching the origin of time.

I have traced the mother's mother's mother side to Alexander McConnell
and Jean Christie who married in Wigtownshire, Scotland in 1739.

I have traced the mother of Samuel Thompson back to Andrew Milwain
born 1721 and Sarah Fie born 1723 in Stoneykirk, Wigtown, Scotland.
They married on 20 November 1744 in Stoneykirk, Wigtown, Scotland.

You can find this at http://www.samsloan.com/pafg151.htm#4253

Any help and additions would be appreciated, including burials in the
Orient Iowa Cemetery.

Sam Sloan

This thread: