GENIRE-L Archives

Archiver > GENIRE > 2003-03 > 1047604680

From: (#)
Subject: Re: I have added more than one thousand names to my family tree lately.
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 01:18 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)

In article <>, (Sam
Sloan) wrote:

> I have been making great progress on the female side of the tree. I am
> back to the dinasour age and rapidly approaching the origin of time.
>
> I have traced the mother's mother's mother side to Alexander McConnell
> and Jean Christie who married in Wigtownshire, Scotland in 1739.

I never realised before that the origin of time was in the 18th century,
nor that dinosaurs (if they are the same as dinasours) existed at that
time either.

Thank you for those priceless gems of information. Are there any more like
that which you might care to vouchsafe?

With all those new people in your tree, you'd better take care it doesn't
fall over.

Cheers,

Roy

This thread: