GENIRE-L Archives

Archiver > GENIRE > 2003-03 > 1047659595

From: "FREE Genealogy Resources" <>
Subject: HAYDEN, William and Joseph
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 16:33:15 GMT

Joseph and Elizabeth (Eliza) Hayden are my ggg-grandparents. (per several
census from 1850 on - they were born in Ireland and parents born in Ireland)
They lived in Felicity, Oh , (Clermont County) in the census of 1850. They
already had 2 daughters at that time, Rachel (1 yr old) and Sarah (2 yrs
old) both born in Ohio. Joseph's brother, William Hayden (b.1815) and his
wife, Mary, also lived in Felicity at the time and they had several
children, the 1st three, Margaret J b. 1837, Thomas b. 1839 and Eliza b.
1841 were all born in Ireland. The other children of William and Mary: Mary
A. b. 1843, Sarah A. b. 1846, Maria b. 1847 and Rachel b. 1849 - were all
born in Ohio.

By this I figure that they all must have came to USA sometime after 1841 and
before 1844, at least William and Mary did, anyway.

Joseph was a shoemaker and owned the shoe store in Felicity and his son,
Lawson, after him. They lived in Felicity or Moscow, Oh all the years after
coming to USA and my grandparents and other family still live in that
vicinity today.

--
Lisa jo

Find your Ancestors at our place: http://www.taken2genealogy.com
We're all about getting the information for FREE!!

---