GENIRE-L Archives

Archiver > GENIRE > 2003-03 > 1047893716

From: "alwynne mackie" <>
Subject: Lost Website
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 20:35:16 +1100

Recently I had a great time going through databases containing records for
such things as Tythes, Griffiths Valuations and the like.
Unfortunately I have lost the website address, and wondered if someone can
help. I was looking at the name Tighe, in County Sligo, and it's possible it
was a site specific to either of those. I have a faint memory of its being a
database provided by a private researcher.
Any suggestions would be gratefully received, and I promise not to be such a
dill again!
Many thanks,
Alwynne

This thread: