GENIRE-L Archives

Archiver > GENIRE > 2003-03 > 1047902449

From: (Dennis Ahern)
Subject: Re: Lost Website
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 12:00:49 +0000 (UTC)

alwynne mackie () wrote:
: Recently I had a great time going through databases containing records for
: such things as Tythes, Griffiths Valuations and the like.
: Unfortunately I have lost the website address, and wondered if someone can
: help. I was looking at the name Tighe, in County Sligo, and it's possible it
: was a site specific to either of those. I have a faint memory of its being a
: database provided by a private researcher.

Putting the words "Tighe" and "Sligo" in the Google search engine provide
the following link, among others: http://members.aol.com/Tltighe/

-dja

This thread: