GENIRE-L Archives

Archiver > GENIRE > 2003-03 > 1047916262

Subject: STEWART, SODEN, ROBINSON
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 10:51:02 EST

Hi,
I have been searching for my Robert STEWART family in Ballyshannon for a long
time, and getting no where. Just received an old letter dated in the 1860s
from a Rebecca SODEN in Newark New Jersey to her cousin (my Robert STEWART
line).I then went to our state archives and found her death certificate and
lucked out for once. It stated she was born in Carrick on Shannon and her
parents were Robert ROBINSON and Ann STEWART. Would anyone on the list have
any connection to the above people. Rebecca SODEN would have been born about
1800. Thanks in advance.
Barbara

This thread: