GENIRE-L Archives

Archiver > GENIRE > 2003-03 > 1047931614

From: "David" <>
Subject: Watson in Kildare
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 20:06:54 +0000 (UTC)

I have been searching for some time now for the birth record of a Mary
Watson who was born in Kildare between 1877 and 1879. The 1881 census entry
shows the following :
Henry Watson - Head - Gunner Royal Horse Artillery - Age 33 - Born Bromley
Kent
Mary Watson - Wife - Age 31 - Born Wexford Ireland
Amy Watson - Daughter - Age 3 - Born Kildare Ireland
Alice Watson - Daughter - Age 1 - Born Kildare Ireland

I believe the daughter Amy in this family (Age 3 ) was actually born and
registered as Mary (not Amy) as I have traced her marriage and death and in
both instances she shows as Mary. I realize that it is probably a very long
shot but if anyone has any information or can give me any help with this
problem I would be very grateful.
David Hawkes

This thread: