GENIRE-L Archives

Archiver > GENIRE > 2003-03 > 1048165492

From: "P.Ellis-Brown" <>
Subject: Re: Looking for Death certificate c1907 EDWARD ARNOLD
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 13:04:52 +0000

on 19/3/03 9:18 pm, Kevin Arnold at wrote:

> Does anyone out there have accessing to the registry for Irish Death
> certificates.
>
> If so could you please do a search for my?
>
> I am looking for my Great Grandfather EDWARD ARNOLD.

Hi Kevin,
I have been extracting CRUMLISH and MCCRUMLISH deaths since registration
began, so while I was doing the years 1900-1903, I had a look for your
Edward ARNOLD. He was not to be found in any of those years but if you do
not mind waiting till next week, I will look at the 1904-7 when I do my
research at the local FHC.

Regards,
Penuel Ellis-Brown ( Mrs )

Looking for: TRAINOR- TRAYNOR / MCCRUMLISH-CRUMLISH / QUINN in Omagh,
Pomeroy and Creggan, Co.Tyrone

This thread: