GENIRE-L Archives

Archiver > GENIRE > 2003-03 > 1048294453

From: "Karen Bain" <>
Subject: Emanuel Bedal,or Bethel
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 00:54:25 -0000

Hi all,
I am trying to find information on my ancestor Emanuel Bedal b.1878 Greenock Scotland.(his brother used the name Bethel after marrying in 1890's)So he may have used bedal or Bethel,unsure until I find him.
Emanuel is believed to have gone over to Ireland in his 20's.He was born in West Greenock, to Francisco Bedal and Mary Gorman.Mary's father Michael Gorman was born Ireland 1800.At present don't know which county.
Emanuel's father Francisco was born Spain,hence the surname.
Any help would be very appreciated!Thanks to all.

Karen
Scotland.

This thread: