GENIRE-L Archives

Archiver > GENIRE > 2003-03 > 1048427747

From: Tom <>
Subject: Gaity Theater, Dublin
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 08:55:47 -0500

The people on this list seem to be such a knowledgeable group that I thought perhaps one of you might know how I might
find historical information on the Gaity Theater, Dublin. (I have done a Google and emailed the theater, but received
no response.) My grandfather, a small town boy from the north enchanted with the arts, worked on sets there pre WWI.
With the outbreak of war, he enlisted in the Royal Dublin Fusilliers. I would like to find information (even a photo
perhaps?) about his brief time at the Gaity. Any suggestions?

TIA,
Maureen

This thread: