GENIRE-L Archives

Archiver > GENIRE > 2003-03 > 1048452650

From: "KK Cat" <>
Subject: Re: Gaiety Theater, Dublin
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 20:50:50 -0000

"Tom" <> wrote in message news:...
> The people on this list seem to be such a knowledgeable group that I
thought perhaps one of you might know how I might
> find historical information on the Gaity Theater, Dublin. (I have done a
Google and emailed the theater, but received
> no response.) My grandfather, a small town boy from the north enchanted
with the arts, worked on sets there pre WWI.
> With the outbreak of war, he enlisted in the Royal Dublin Fusilliers. I
would like to find information (even a photo
> perhaps?) about his brief time at the Gaity. Any suggestions?
>
> TIA,
> Maureen

There is a brief history on their website, this is the URL
http://www.gaietytheatre.net/index.htm

Regards
Anne Marie

This thread: