GENIRE-L Archives

Archiver > GENIRE > 2003-03 > 1049057589

From: jodyb <>
Subject: Re: GENIRE-D Digest V03 #131
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 12:53:09 -0800 (PST)

I thought we were to stick to genealogy in this forum. I for one welcome a break from all the war talk...and please, if you don't care for America, then go. We have so many people trying to get in all the time who actually like our country and what it stands for that you won't be missed, truly! I was never for this war myself, but your extremism is as ignorant as that of the warmongers.
jodyb