GENIRE-L Archives

Archiver > GENIRE > 2003-03 > 1049107773

From: "Richard & Veronica" <>
Subject: Re: wlecome to all especially lurkers
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 11:49:33 +0100

I suppose I could do the same-
Reasearching surnames:-
Kearney (originally belfast, Ireland)
O'Hare (again originated from Belfast, Ireland but half the family did
emigrate to America approx 1928)
Rolfe (I think South Wales)
Cartwright (Birmingham, England)
Neal (I believe emigrated to Canada around the turn of last century,
although some returned to England)

I'll let you know if I have any more - I've just started this!
Best wishes
Veronica Rolfe

"Caryl Clentworth" <> wrote in message

> "Hugh Watkins" <> wrote in message
> > WELCOME - May I suggest you post a list of your interests AND url
>
> <Snip>
> On topic for this group - I'm looking for information about;
>
> SHERIDAN, Thomas (no, not the actor, or the author! - but possibly
> related.) born about 1854 in Dublin.
> Parents: Thomas SHERIDAN and Catherine LYNCH.
>
> He went to New Zealand, where he married (on 21 Feb 1878) Margaret Hunter
> WATTIE (born Dyce, Aberdeenshire on 16 Dec 1853).
>
> If anyone else is interested, I have info on his death (incl. coroner's
> inquest) and descendants.
>
> Caryl

This thread: