GENIRE-L Archives

Archiver > GENIRE > 2007-09 > 1188831208

From: John Whine <>
Subject: Re: Inniskilling Fusiliers - help needed
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 07:53:28 -0700

On Aug 21, 4:48 pm, stevie69p <> wrote:
> I'm making attempts at tracing my GG Grandfather, William Campbell who
> was (allegedly) a Sergeant Major In the Inniskilling Fusiliers.
>
> He had a son Andrew Stanley Ruthven Campbell born c. 1872 in England
> (according to 1901 census for Andrew) and I'm looking for help with
> where the Inniskillings may have been posted at that sort of time
> frame 1870's.
>
> Any help greatly appreciated.

Hello Steven,
You might find the information that you are looking for, at the
following site:
www.inniskilling.com
This is the location of the history museum of the fusuliers, and is
located in Enniskillen, County Fermanagh, North Ireland.
I hope this helps you.
Happy Hunting,
John Gilmour, Toronto, Canada.

This thread: