GENIRE-L Archives

Archiver > GENIRE > 2009-04 > 1239332322

From: Charles Ellson <>
Subject: Re: Replica War medals
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 03:58:42 +0100

On Fri, 10 Apr 2009 02:28:53 GMT, "David Steele"
<> wrote:

>Can anyone recommend a company that supplies replica war medals at a
>reasonable price? I have already made contact with National Medals P/L from
>Qld but would like to get a second quote. T.I.A.
ITYF the usual trade is in second-hand medals not replicas but :-
claims to be authorised to produce replicas.

The (UK) National Army Museum has a page for miniature replicas :-
while :-
has full-size replicas which are presumably approved/permitted
otherwise their front doors would have had Leicestershire Constabulary
size tens put through them by now.

This thread: