GENIRE-L Archives

Archiver > GENIRE > 2009-05 > 1242731618

From: "Theresa Green" <>
Subject: RE: directory?
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 12:13:38 +0100

Does anyone know if there are "ecclesiastical" directories published
please? The area I'm looking at is Cardiff, c1900. I have the name of
a Catholic priest who officiated at the burial of an ancestor (the
burial took place in an Anglican church) and if I can trace which parish
the Father came from, It may be the "family" parish and there may be
more information available. Any pointers greatly received.
Thank you
Theresa