GEOGHEGAN-L Archives

Archiver > GEOGHEGAN > 2007-11 > 1194308107

From: M MEDLEY <>
Subject: Re: [GEOGHEGAN] Members and non- members of the Clan
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 16:15:07 -0800 (PST)

Hi Josi,

Feeling a bit lonely? Has been a while since we
touched base. Thanks for all the information that
you have posted on our email regarding the clan
(very much appreciated). Had a busy summer but
will get back to working on my family history.

Still a road block in getting any information
from my cousin's on our Geoghegan line.

This is what I have so far:

Edward Geoghegan m/ wife unknown

James Geoghegan b. abt 1800 m Margaret Quinn b.
abt 1885, Liverpool. Married 31 October, 1906.

Copy of Marriage Record on file.
James Geoghegan and Margaret Quinn lived
at 34 Ogwen Street, Everton, Liverpool
England

Married 31 October, 1906 at the Register Office,
District of West Derby in the County of
Liverpool.
James Geoghegan, 26 years old, Cab Driver
Margaret Quinn, 21 years old, Domestic Servant

Edward Geoghegan (deceased) Cab Proprietor
(Father groom)

Thomas Quinn, Journeyman, Wood Sawyer (Father
bride)

I believe that you have this information from
years ago when you were helping me.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Warm Regards,
Marge in Connecticut