GEORGIA-L Archives

Archiver > GEORGIA > 2000-01 > 0949004852

From: "Spurlock, R. Bruce" <>
Subject: FW: [GA] Bates, Byram, Nunley, Spurlock, Medlock
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 14:27:32 -0600

Hi Beth, I am research the Spurlocks in Georgia. In the late 1700's they
lived in several counties -- mostly in Monroe, Baldwin, Lauren, etc.
My gggrandfather James M. Spurlock was born in Monroe County in 1802.
My ggrandfather William B. Spurlock was born in Marion County in 1828.
My grandfather Thomas N. Spurlock was born in Randolph County in 1872.
Bruce Spurlock

This thread: