GERMAN-SURNAMES-L Archives

Archiver > GERMAN-SURNAMES > 2002-03 > 1016892937

From: "Kathy Messano" <>
Subject: Re: [GERMAN-SURNAMES] Using CAPS
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 08:15:38 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

Your e-mail looks great. Welcome back!

-------Original Message-------

Date: Saturday, March 23, 2002 8:09:57 AM

I have been gone from the list for a while as my puter crashed. I would like
to know how you are receiving my mail on the other side as I have had to
redo fonts etc. color and I need to know if everyone can read my mail.and
yes I agree with you ,have a little compassion folks,I am on oxy 24 7 and
sometimes my oxy doesn't get to my brain and there fore things don't sound
right to some of you.Thanks again. a note while I was gone a picture of my
Great Uncle appeared on my puter ,how wonderful!!!