GLAMORGAN-L Archives

Archiver > GLAMORGAN > 2009-08 > 1249626450

From: Dai & Angela Bevan <>
Subject: Re: [GLA] Kindness Mary Morgan
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 07:27:30 +0100

Hywel,
Searching the 1911 census for Kindness MORGAN found only the one
entry:
Schedule type Last names First names Sex Birth year Age
in 1911 District / other County / other Transcript Original page
HOUSEHOLD MORGAN KINDNESS MARY F 1903 8 Cardiff
Glamorganshire

Searching for other MORGANs living with Kindness MORGAN found:

Schedule type Last names First names Sex Birth year Age
in 1911 District / other County / other Transcript Original page
HOUSEHOLD MORGAN LYDIA F 1901 10 Cardiff
Glamorganshire
HOUSEHOLD MORGAN MARY F 1880 31 Cardiff
Glamorganshire
HOUSEHOLD MORGAN WILLIAM EVAN M 1878 33 Cardiff
Glamorganshire

Unfortunately, you will have to buy credits on the 1911census web site
to find any more information.

From FreeBMD:
Births Dec 1900 Morgan Lydia Cardiff 11a 275

Marriages Dec 1899 Cardiff 11a 566
Morgan William Evan or Robertson James married Morgans
Margaret or Llewellyn Mary

I haven't yet managed to find William Evan, Mary & Lydia in the 1901 census

regards
Dai Bevan

Hywel George wrote:
> To anybody
>

> I am trying to find my grandmother family my grandmother was Kindness Mary
> Morgan she was born in 1903 in Morganstown, her father's was William Evan
> Morgan her mother was Mary Morgan formerly Llewellyn she was registered in
> Llandaff and her father was a Tin Man.
>

> Thanks
>

> Hywel

This thread: