GLAMORGAN-L Archives

Archiver > GLAMORGAN > 2009-08 > 1249980719

From: "Susan Harvey" <>
Subject: [GLA] Lost contact
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 09:51:59 +0100

Greetings to all.
Next a big thank you to all who made helpful suggestions weeks ago, as to best sources of information and any views on Ancestry at the moment.
I have not thanked you all as domesto/medical demands have not allowed any time to follow on with family chasing.Things eased now so shall try and be more active.This has however been thwarted in the last 48 +hours as my mail box had gone on the blink---cause unknown !Some are coming through now but none from list yet .I wait in hope!

Have decided to try and follow up my Morgan(s)Line Pembrokeshire 1734 and Glam from 1870

Thomas Morgan should be in Porth in 1881 till circa1904 probably living with Lewis Morgan(s} wife and children in Britannia Porth .But who is he ?
Best guess Lewis Morgan's brother /cousin--- in which case born Pembrokeshire.
Any marriage any one looking at this Morgan family?

Hope I will be around even if only lurking.

Good wishes to all .
Sue in Llantrisant.

This thread: