GLAMORGAN-L Archives

Archiver > GLAMORGAN > 2009-08 > 1250329201

From: "John Ball" <>
Subject: [GLA] Retrospectives: Welsh Farms (various locations);Allt-yr-esgair & Paragon Tower, BRE
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 10:40:01 +0100

Retrospectives: Welsh Farms (various locations); Allt-yr-esgair & Paragon
Tower, BRE

Dear Listers,

This week's Retrospectives, just uploaded onto my website, are:

1. A selection of old Welsh farmhouses (eight pictures). This feature was
first shown on 'Images of Wales' in December 1998.

2. A walk to the summit of Allt-yr-esgair and the mysterious Paragon Tower,
in the county of Breconshire (twenty pictures). This feature was first shown
on 'Images of Wales' in May 2003.

As usual, these webpages will be on display on my website for one week.

'Retrospective Images of Wales' is at
www.jlb2005.plus.com/walespic/retro/retro.htm

After viewing the Retrospectives, please explore my 'Webpage Archive' and
make your own Retrospective requests.

Kind regards,

John