GLAMORGAN-L Archives

Archiver > GLAMORGAN > 2009-08 > 1250469081

Subject: Re: [GLA] Tatters and rag and bone men
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 20:31:21 EDT

Hello Phil,

You have touched on an ongoing subject with me which is right on time.
Always being a hoarder myself, my children are nagging me to downsize. But,
old habits die hard, and I do try an unload on local charity shops, then
oops, I see something I like so buy it. It causes no end of trouble, unless,
of course, one of them seems to like what I have bought, and then after
the intial wonder, proceed to ask me why I keep on getting stuff. I have
stuff from both grandparents, parents, and whatever no one else has wanted
over the years.

The joke I always make, is that I need to win the lottery so that I can buy
a castle to put all my stuff in.

Best regards,

Maureen

This thread: