GLAMORGAN-L Archives

Archiver > GLAMORGAN > 2009-08 > 1251125728

From: "David" <>
Subject: Re: [GLA] Rhondda Chapels
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 15:55:28 +0100

Gareth,

Thank you for these. I was indeed aware of Genuki and Coflein but had not
discovered that translation page of the histories - really wish now that I
had atleast gone past year one Welsh at Pentre Grammar -))

I am sure you are all aware of the Mid Glamorgan Chapel Survey from the late
70's which is now at the County archives. It is not complete and some files
that really should have been there are mysteriously not but, for me, a great
stepping stone for this fascinating subject.

> David
> Some sites for your consideration
>
> Independent chapels - translations of chapel histories
> http://www.genuki.org.uk/big/wal/Indchapels.html#Glamorgan

[snip]

This thread: