GLAMORGAN-L Archives

Archiver > GLAMORGAN > 2009-08 > 1251198417

From: Andy Philpin <>
Subject: [GLA] Rev John Griffiths Congregational Minister Port Talbot
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 12:06:57 +0100

I have just discovered that one of my relatives was a congregational preacher in Port Talbot from around 1890 to at least 1932. He did have some relationship with the Tabernacle Chapel in Cwmavon Road which I believe ix now closed. I was just wondering if anyone has come across any information on John but I could also do with a hand identifying where he was living in the 1911 Census as it is shown as 14 Curieou Terrace, Port Talbot? I must admit this has got me beat at the moment as I can't find it.

I would appreciate any help at all.

All the Best,

Andy

Celebrate a decade of Messenger with free winks, emoticons, display pics, and more.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/157562755/direct/01/

This thread: