GLAMORGAN-L Archives

Archiver > GLAMORGAN > 2009-08 > 1251344814

From: "Bruce P Barrett" <>
Subject: [GLA] Need help with Mary Mansell THOMAS
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 23:46:54 -0400

Dear List,
I have a Mary Mansell THOMAS, born 3 Jan 1840, the daughter of John Thomas and Elizabeth Mansell of Neath Abbey, Blaenhonddan in the registration district of Cadoxton in the county of Glamorgan. She married John Palmer, son of Robert Palmer also of Skewen on 6 Sep 1862 in the Parish Church of Skewen in the County of Glamorgan. (I have copie of her birth & marriage certificates)

I found her on Ancestry.com in the 1861 census working as a servant in the John Legson household in the Civil Parish/Township of Codoxton Juxta Neath but cannot find her or her parents in the 1851 or 1841 census. Could someone please help me? Are parish records online? I can't seem to find any myself.
Thanks
Bruce Barrett
Heath, Ohio

This thread: