HESLIN-L Archives

Archiver > HESLIN > 2004-07 > 1089928621

Subject: Re: [HESLIN-L]
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 17:57:01 EDT

In a message dated 7/15/2004 5:52:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

> Seeking info on:
> Bernard D. Heslin, my Great Grandfather, died early 1900's Columbus Ohio
> lookup please on his migration to the United States, arrival?, what port,
> when.
> We do not know whether he took an oath to become a US Citizen
> lookup please Ohio or Wood County West Virginia
> born approx circa 1844 Dernacross?, Ballinalee?, County Longford?, Ireland
> married 1876 Mary Ellen Lomasney West Virginia
> moved to Columbus early 1880's
> 4 children: Mary, Bernard, John Joseph, Annie
>
> my Grandfather, John Joseph Heslin
> born Sept 1, 1885, died May 1, 1968
> married 1908? Eleanor 'Nellie' Davis Columbus Ohio
> occupations Railroad Fireman, Railroad Switchman, Railroad Yardmaster
> 2 children
> my aunt, Eleanor nee Heslin Cornette born circa 1911
> my father, Bernard Joseph Heslin born July 3, 1923

DO YOU KNOW WHERE HE WENT BEOFE OHIO
Chelsea,Ma.-Woburn,Ma.-denning-dennen-danin-dinan-dinihey-denningston-dinning-
carlon-carroll-dever-cogan-malone-heslin-piscopo-mazzola-martini-farrell-mchug
h-farley-grimes-lynch-doherty-SanDanto,Ita-Adargh,longford-Revere,Ma-Wintrop,M
a.-sprague- and ever growing list
Jim Denning

This thread: