ILCLAY-L Archives

Archiver > ILCLAY > 2003-07 > 1058362515

From: "Herb Tackitt" <>
Subject: Re: [ILCLAY] Helen MOORE
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 08:39:04 -0500

Hello Richard,
I noticved your query on the internet to Clay Co.
I am also related to the Walkers. William Leander Walker is the Son of a
Robert Walker and Nancy Jane (Songer) Walker. This Robert Walker was a
brother to my G. Grandmother Sarah Jane (Walker) Holman.
William Leander Walker Married Rose Ella Smith , believe they had two
children Robert Lynton Walker and Vera Walker (Moore). Vera and Nelson
Moore had a daughter, Helen Joan Moore, who married Robert Lee Henson.
Vera's address would be Xenia, Il. 62899, phone number 618-678-2834.
Hope this helps, if I can help future let me know.
Herbert A. Tackitt Flora, Ill 62839 Phone # 618-662-5176