ILRANDOL-L Archives

Archiver > ILRANDOL > 2003-08 > 1061050725

Subject: [ILRANDOL] Albert W. Wright:
Date: 16 Aug 2003 10:18:45 -0600

Surnames: Albert W. Wright
Classification: Obituary

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/og.2ADI/283

Message Board Post:

My husband's grandfather was Albert W.(or F.) Wright. He was born January 12, 1870 in Illinois. He was a Telegraph Operator. Wife #1, we have no name. Wife #2. was Mary Elizabeth Rankin married on 10, Oct. 1910. Children are from wife 1 are Albert Taylor Wirght, his children are Barbara and William. Second Child is Clarence Wright. child #3 was Mabel McCloyroy.
Children from Second wife are Florence May Wright; ( Maycroft then Humes) Ethel Elizabeth Wright(Rodgers); Hazel Wright (Clopton); Alberta Fredericka Wright (Burch)
Albert Wright died in German Hospital, St. Louis on July 13, 1915 of a obstruction of bowels. He lived in Chester, Ill. and was buried in Chester, Ill. Undertaker was Shas. F. Grierson at 3230 Locust.
Albert's parents were Robert T. Wright born in Kentucky and E.E. Kelly of New York. Some say Robert's name was Robert Taylor Wright and his mother was Elizabeth E. Kelly.
The death certificate that I have was signed by W. I Wright of Benton on July 14, 1915.
This is all we have on him. We are trying to find more on is family tree, trying to find more on his parents. Thank you for whatever you can do for us. Judy

This thread: