IOWA-L Archives

Archiver > IOWA > 2005-12 > 1135009824

From: "Linda Ziemann" <>
Subject: RE: [IOWA] HITE cemetery help - Monona County, Iowa
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 10:31:44 -0600

Kaye.....a map that the Onawa library copied for me showing Monona
County cemeteries indicates that HITE cemetery is in Lake Twp in Monona
County.

According to this map copy that I have, there is only ONE cemetery in
Lincoln Twp. It is simply called Lincoln Twp Cemetery.

There is also a Clark Cemetery just to the north and east of Lincoln Twp
cemetery....but I believe that Clark Cemetery sits on the southern edge
of Lake Twp.

Hopefully this helps. I am sorry my resources are limited for Monona
County. You could call their librarian and ask questions. Or write to
the library....that address is:

Onawa Public Library
707 Iowa Ave
Onawa, IA
51040
(712) 423-1733

Linda Ziemann

Iowa GenWeb County Coordinator, Plymouth, Sioux & Monona Counties

http://www.iagenweb.org/

Iowa Old Press IAGenWeb Special Project Coordinator

http://iowaoldpress.com/

"A Look Back at the Lives and Times of Our Ancestors"

AMERICA,

HOME OF THE FREE, BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE