IOWA-L Archives

Archiver > IOWA > 2005-12 > 1135009824

From: "Linda Ziemann" <>
Subject: RE: [IOWA] HITE cemetery help - Monona County, Iowa
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 10:31:44 -0600

Kaye.....a map that the Onawa library copied for me showing Monona
County cemeteries indicates that HITE cemetery is in Lake Twp in Monona

According to this map copy that I have, there is only ONE cemetery in
Lincoln Twp. It is simply called Lincoln Twp Cemetery.

There is also a Clark Cemetery just to the north and east of Lincoln Twp
cemetery....but I believe that Clark Cemetery sits on the southern edge
of Lake Twp.

Hopefully this helps. I am sorry my resources are limited for Monona
County. You could call their librarian and ask questions. Or write to
the library....that address is:

Onawa Public Library
707 Iowa Ave
Onawa, IA
(712) 423-1733

Linda Ziemann

Iowa GenWeb County Coordinator, Plymouth, Sioux & Monona Counties

Iowa Old Press IAGenWeb Special Project Coordinator

"A Look Back at the Lives and Times of Our Ancestors"