KYCLAY-L Archives

Archiver > KYCLAY > 2002-07 > 1026875482

From: "Linda Antal" <>
Subject: Re: [KYCLAY] King David BENGE + others
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 23:16:03 -0400

Nell,

Oh, thank you so much! This is WONDERFUL! I have the family tree and some
things from the internet & Jess Wilson has a real nice booklet on the BENGE
family. But, wouldn't it be GREAT if all of us descendants of KING DAVID
BENGE had a photo of him? He died in 1854......so there is a strong
possibility that someone has one of him tucked away. I have one of another
ancestor, Frederick Lincks, who was born in 1795....so I still have hope of
locating a picture of King David Benge. Probably some little old 90 yeard
old....who doesn't even own a computer to know we even are looking for
it......has it in their attic or somewhere. Surely, sooner or later someone
will find one of him. I even thought about posting an ad in the Clay &
Laurel County Newspapers in the event someone would read my request....that
doesn't have a computer. Do you know how to get in touch with the
newspapers from that area?

Thank you so much! I really do appreciate this!

Linda Farris Antal -