KYCLAY-L Archives

Archiver > KYCLAY > 2005-02 > 1107728148

From: "Becky Selva" <>
Subject: [KYCLAY] John Robinson 1850-1928 -- James Barrett/Patsy Robinson
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 14:15:48 -0800

The story I am getting on this is that Elizabeth was the daughter of William
Barrett and Barbara Hensley. At the time of her birth, William was married
to Barbara's sister, so Elizabeth was illegitimate. I think that is why
both names are popping up. If anyone can clarify or has more info, please
share!

Also... this leads me to the whole James Barrett / Patsy Robinson thing. I
am not convinced that Martha Patsy Robinson, daughter of William Robinson
and Nancy Ball is THE one who married James Barrett. I submitted the
marriage certificate to the GenWeb site if anyone wants to take a look at
it, but it clearly states the name of the person who married James Barrett
as "Patsy Almira Robinson".... If anyone wants to take a look and give their
2 cents on that, I would like to hear it.

Becky