KYKNOX-L Archives

Archiver > KYKNOX > 2008-09 > 1220316345

From: ,
Subject: Re: [KYKNOX] Clay Gap Cemetery, Pigeon Roost, Knox County, Kentucky
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 00:45:45 -0000

Author: judydavis722
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.kentucky.counties.knox/9342.1.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Maybe this will help.. Clay Gap Cemetery is Listed on www.rootsweb.com go to Knox County Genelogy. If I can be of any other help let me know. Pigeon Roost Road is in Knox County, of a place called Stinking Creek.
I copied the Cemetery list from rootsweb.

Judy Davis

Clay Gap Cemetery, Piegon Roost, Knox County, Kentucky

Aca G Messer Military Alliefair North

Amanda Patterson

Andrew Smallwood

Andrew Smallwood 2