LAIRD-L Archives

Archiver > LAIRD > 1999-07 > 0931287953

From: "Boyd, Loie" <>
Subject: RE: [LAIRD-L] York County Lairds
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 12:05:53 -0700

Yes....they are my great grand-parents.....I have met Rhoda at one of
the
Laird reunion meetings, when my Mother, Lura Boyd was still with us.
My Aunt Beattie and Uncle Glenn Spangler, and my cousin Glorianne
Hayes Green was there as well. Rhoda looks alot like my Grandma
Sallie Laird Spangler Mann did. I liked the twinkle that she has in
her eyes. Is she still living??? I know that she was looking into
the
Laird line and she gave us what she had found. I have it somewhere
in all my papers. In what area do you live??? Mom lived in
Shiloh...
and I was staying with her after she had her 1st stroke. Please
call me LoiE.....Thanks