Archiver > MOHOWARD > 2000-04 > 0955458740

From: Sherryl Barger <>
Subject: {not a subscriber} [MOHOWARD-L] Re: Peytons in Howard Co (fwd)
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 08:12:20 -0500 (CDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 13:41:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: Harold Davey <>
To: Marilyn Newton <>,
Subject: {not a subscriber} [MOHOWARD-L] Re: Peytons in Howard Co

Henry Peyton who m. Ann Grigsby was the son of Henry and Elizabeth (Bronaugh)
Peyton. Henry, Sr. was b. abt 1765 in Stafford or FauquierCo, VA; d. Nov 1847,
ClarkeCo, MO. This Henry was the son of Henry Peyton, b. abt 1765, Stafford or
FauquierCo, VA; wd 7 Dec 1814, wp 27 Feb 1815, FauquierCo, and Susanna Fowke. This
Henry was the son of John Peyton, b. 1691, VA; d. 18 May 1760., StaffordCo, VA; wd
March 1760, wp 11 June 1760, StaffordCo, VA; Burgess 1736-40, 1757-58; Justice 1745
and Anne (Waye) Young. John was the son of Henry and Anne Peyton. Henry was bapt.
25 Feb 1631, St. Dunstan-in-the-West, London. He was the son of Henry and Katherine
(Clifton) Peyton. Henry was b. 1590; d. 1656. He was Examiner of the High Court in
Peytons who lived in VA before 1800 are eligible for membership in The Peyton
Society of Virginia.

This thread: