NCGUILFO-L Archives

Archiver > NCGUILFO > 2006-12 > 1166666241

From: "Bob Smith" <>
Subject: Re: [NCGUILFO] LAND/DEEDS
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 20:57:21 -0500

Hi Vivian, I don't have anything in Land Records, but then I don't have them
all. There is in N.C. Wills
the following;
Quait, William 046 (Guilford Co.) 1805 WB-A/304 unfortunatly there is
no designation to county or archive so the will is probably missing but it
wouldn't hurt to ask the county and the Archives in Raleigh to be sure there
isn't an error.
............Bob Smith