NCROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > NCROOTS > 2000-01 > 0948420887

From: <>
Subject: [NCROOTS] Re: NC County highway maps
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 20:14:47 -0600

If the NC Dept of Transportation is set up like the State of Alabama, you should be able to contact them at their
state headquarters & get a good set of maps for each county of the state, with every dirt road marked and most
all the churches and cemeteries (named & unnamed) already marked on them, too. Give this a try--it was a BIG help
to me.