NCROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > NCROOTS > 2000-12 > 0975806904

From: <>
Subject: [NCROOTS] Historical Sites
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 20:28:24 EST

I need some advice on some historical sites to visit in NC. Next spring my
Brother and I will be going to the Winston-Salem area. I want to do research
and he wants to "see" things and go places. I will be doing Genealogy, so
its a combination thing. Can someone direct me with email & snail mail
addresses on who to contact? Our ancestors were in the battles of Guilford
Courthouse, Kings Mtn., and Cowpens and I am going to make him go there. He
swears that if I do nothing but make him go to cemeteries that he will back
out.

Help!.....Wanda In Okla.

This thread: