NCROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > NCROOTS > 2000-12 > 0975827157

From: <>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 02:05:57 EST

Can someone help this gentleman? Please respond directly to him at:

Thank you.

Hello, My name is Kirby Dickey. I'm American who live in Germany with
my german wife. I hope that you can help me. I be glad to pay for any
copier if there is a record on my ancestry. Could you please check for a
Marriage Record on My gggrandfather John M. Ballard and his Father
Etheldred or Etheridge Ballard. John M. Ballard was married to Elizabeth
Ballard. Etheldred Ballard was married to Nancy Ballard. John was 1804 in
and his father Etheridge was born in 1775 in N.C. I hope the is a
Marriage record to tell me what county they came from. In 1815, Etheridge and
his family moved to Humpherys, Tennessee. Please check for a marriage
record for John and his father Etheldred. Thank you for helping me. Here
my email address. thank you Kirby Dickey
P.S. I think John married Elizabeth in N.C. 1820 1830
Etheldred married to his wife Nancy in N.C. 1795-1805

This thread: