NCROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > NCROOTS > 2000-12 > 0976583507

From: "Dennis W. Stein" <>
Subject: [NCROOTS] Genealogy Home of Dennis and Lisa Stein was up dated on 11 December 2000
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 20:11:47 -0500

Hello List,

We would like to invite you to visit our newly designed
Genealogy Home of Dennis and Lisa Stein at:
http://www.chesapeake.net/~dstein/usr/home/dstein/public_html/genealogy.htm
Have A Great Evening!

Dennis W. Stein

Visit The Genealogy Home of Dennis and Lisa Stein at:
http://www.chesapeake.net/~dstein/usr/home/dstein/public_html/genealogy.htm
Listing the following SURNAMES: ABBOTT, BEAN, BYERLY, COMBS, CURTIS,
DANIELS, DELILAH, DEMENT, DUNN, EFFINGER, ELLIS, FREEMAN, GILLARD,
GOULD, HAMMOND, HICKS, HOLLENBECK, LORD, LUX, MCMACPEAK, MERIDAY,
NORRIS, PILKERTON, REDMAN, STEIN, STROUD, WALLACE, and more.

Visit the "Genealogical Standards and Guidelines" recommended by
the National Genealogical Society at:(http://www.ngsgenealogy.org/)

Visit the Intersection Of Faith And Life at:(http://www.crosswalk.co

This thread: