NCROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > NCROOTS > 2000-12 > 0976616891

From: Libbie Griffin <>
Subject: [NCROOTS] Pioneers & Cavaliers
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 05:28:11 -0500

>I understand there is a section of "Pioneers and Cavaliers" which talks
>about Baptists in NC ca. 1750s - 1770s. In particular, the ministries of
>the Revs. Hart, Washington, Walker, and Davis at Reedy Creek and Tar River.
>I am most interested in learning the first name of this Rev. Hart. Does
>anyone on the list have this book, and would be willing to do a look up for
>me?

Will someone who's familiar with North Carolina sources please address this
question. Is there really such a book? The book "Cavaliers & Pioneers" is
a 7-volume set of Virginia Colonial-era land grants.

Does a book with the reversed title really exist? If so, who is the author?

Thanks,

Libbie Griffin

This thread: