NCROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > NCROOTS > 2000-12 > 0976666196

From: "Donna Newman" <>
Subject: Re: [NCROOTS] Pioneers and Cavaliers
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 16:09:56 -0800

There is a book titled Cavaliers and Pioneers, Volume 7 by Dennis
R. Hudgens available through Byron Sistler and Associates in
Nashville. It contains abstracts of Virginia Land patents and grants
from 1762-1776. URL:

http://www.mindspring.com/~sistler

They may have a more complete collection in their online catalog.
I got the above information from a flyer.

Donna