NCROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > NCROOTS > 2000-12 > 0976684807

From: Lois <>
Subject: Re: [NCROOTS] Need Military Records Info
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 21:20:07 -0800

To request military records, go to NARA:

Click on RESEARCH ROOM tab across top of page.

Click on VETERANS' SERVICE RECORDS on lift side of screen.

Read the instructions on where to request the forms, and where to send
the forms for the different time periods.

Good luck, Happy Hunting and have a wonderful Holiday!

Lois in CA

This thread: