NCROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > NCROOTS > 2000-12 > 0976714497

From: "Joyce Wolfe" <>
Subject: Re: [NCROOTS] Smithville, NC
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 8:34:57 -0500

Mary - Smithfield, NC is still very much alive and well and is more than
60-70 miles from the ocean. Southport is on the ocean close to the South
Carolina border.

Is Westbrook Tart a family member? I am also descended from a member of
the NC 10th Battalion NC Heavy Artillery. Maybe we can exchange some
information on the unit.

Bob Wolfe

Artillery

> Mary Ellis
>

> > wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> > Does anyone know where Smithville, NC is located? I was thinking
Smithfield,