NCROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > NCROOTS > 2000-12 > 0976940991

From: "Joyce Wolfe" <>
Subject: Re: [NCROOTS] Smithville, NC
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 23:33:7 -0500

James,

My ancestor is Joel Massey Terrell. He was in both C and D Company of the
10th Battalion NC Heavy Artillery. He was a 1st Lieutenant at the end of
the war, and received his parole in Charlotte. In what Company was Henry
and David Barnes a part of?

I'd be interested in any information you have about both of these two men.

Bob

Barnes
> and David Barnes.
> Regards,