NCROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > NCROOTS > 2000-12 > 0976978937

From: Mary Ellis <>
Subject: Re: [NCROOTS] Smithville, NC
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 10:02:17 -0500

Bob,
I have gone back and reread the information that I have and it is Smithville.
I guess because I was down in the Smithfield area when I found the information
and was excited at the time I just read it wrong and never picked up on it
later. You know, sort of like proofing your own work, you read what you expect
to see some of the time.
You can see his record on this page
http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~mwellis/civil_war_westbrook_tart.html
his wifes pension claim is next on